Details about The James Alan Cox Foundation Student Photography Scholarship
The James Alan Cox Foundation Student Photography Scholarship is offered for High/Secondary School, Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Journalism and Mass communication. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Nov 2022. This scholarship is provided by The James Alan Cox Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Multiple awards worth $2,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Nov 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Multiple awards worth $2,500
Value of the award
- Five (5) $2,500 scholarships will be awarded to five (5) college or technical school students, payable to their school. Four awards will be for video work while one will be for still photography.
- One (1) $2,500 scholarship will be awarded to one (1) graduate student, payable to their school, for video work.
- Five (5) Digital SLR Cameras will be awarded to five (5) high school students. (High school applicants should only submit still photographs. The video awards are for college and graduate students only.)
- All submissions must be via the internet. We will not accept applications by mail.
- Label all files that will be submitted/e-mailed with the applicant’s name.
- The applicant must be a United States citizen.
- The applicant’s school must be in the United States. (U.S. citizens attending U.S. government schools outside of the US may apply.)
- The scholarship award must be used at the beginning of the next semester.
- Otherwise, it will be forfeited and given to an alternate.
- A student may only receive one James Alan Cox Foundation scholarship in a given year.
Note: Parental approval is required for students under 18. Please see the accompanying form.