Details about Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships 2023
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by Southeast Missouri State University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, $500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to the US nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Provided by: Southeast Missouri State University
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, $500
SEMO Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships are offered by Southeast Missouri State University, 1873. These Scholarships are available to students who attend secondary or postsecondary schools accredited by a recognized agency such as the state departments of education or North Central Association. Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships awarded to regularly admitted transfer students at the time of admission, who are verified members of Phi Theta Kappa.
Eligibility for the Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships:
- Applicants should be U.S. citizens’ permanent residents or active student visa holders.
- Students are not eligible if awarded a scholarship intended to cover tuition fees from any of the other sources.
- Students who have earned less than 24 credit hours of college credit are only eligible for freshmen awards, while those who have earned 24 or more credit hours are only eligible for transfer awards.
- Applicants must be having a 3.25+ cumulative transfer GPA.