Details about UPF PhD fellowship in educational technologies, 2017
UPF PhD fellowship in educational technologies, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Educational technologies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Pompeu Fabra University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
Pompeu Fabra University is offering UPF Ph.D. fellowship in educational technologies, 2017 to students interested in pursuing their doctoral degree in the University.
- Applicants of UPF Ph.D. fellowship in educational technologies, 2017 must have a Bachelor's degree or an equivalent undergraduate degree from an accredited higher education institution.
- Applicants are required to have an accredited master's/graduate degree that is equivalent to a Spanish Master Universitario/Oficial, Master’s of Research in Learning Technologies, Computer Science, HCO or an equivalent or education at a similar level.
- The admission requirements must be fulfilled by the applicants.
- Candidates applying for UPF Ph.D. fellowship in educational technologies, 2017 should have a good knowledge of data analytics and interaction design.
- Programming skills and a proficiency level of at least B2 in English is required.
- Spanish or/and Catalan will be preferred when conducting pilots in real contexts.