Details about Shanghai Government Scholarship, 2017
Shanghai Government Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of All the subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by Shanghai University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Bachelor: RMB 1100/ month; Master: RMB 1700/ month; PhD: RMB 2100/ month . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants (except China).
- Deadline: 15 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Bachelor: RMB 1100/ month; Master: RMB 1700/ month; PhD: RMB 2100/ month
Shanghai Government Scholarship is provided by Shanghai government for international students studying in Shanghai.
- The applicants of the Shanghai Government Scholarship should be international applicants (other than China).
- Candidates should be good health.
- Applicants should be an enrolled degree student in Chinese universities at the time of application.
- Candidates applying for undergraduate programs should be a high school graduate under the age of 25.
- Candidates applying for doctoral programs should be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40.
- Candidates applying for master’s programs should be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35.
- Applicants of the scholarship are expected to have an excellent academic and extra-curricular performance.
- Candidates should be receiving or should have been awarded any other scholarships offered by Chinese government.
- The applicants of Shanghai Government Scholarship should submit a D photo: one-inch certificate photo (390*570) with blue-color background.
- Complete application form of CSC or SGS Scholarship Application.
- A copy of Passport.
- Highest Degree Certificate and Transcripts of the candidate is required.
- Acceptance Letter from the Supervisor.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal in China: Written in English or Chinese, including research achievements so far, future career plan, reasons for choosing SHU, study and research plan etc.
- Letters of Recommendation (two) should be submitted in English or Chinese by two different professors or associate professors from previous academic institutions, or work supervisors.
- Other department related documents.