Details about Alice L. Haltom Educational Fund Scholarship
Alice L. Haltom Educational Fund Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Information and Records Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by Alice L. Haltom Educational Fund and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1000 - $2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to U.S., Canada and Mexican nationals.
- Deadline: 01 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1000 - $2,000
- The scholarship is open to Canadian, US and Mexican nationals.
- Applicants interested in pursuing an education in the field of information and records management are eligible for a scholarship.
- Applicants must submit a 200-300 word essay stating how the scholarship will benefit them and their career objectives.
- Candidates are required to provide three letters of recommendation from supervisors or employers.
- Candidates must submit their most recent school transcript.
- Applicants enrolled in a four-year program, or Graduate School will be provided an amount of $2,000.
- Candidates in a two-year program are eligible for $1000.