Details about Judith Kinnear Student Travel Scholarship, 2022
Judith Kinnear Student Travel Scholarship, 2022 is offered for Masters, PhD, Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Science, Engineering and Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Swinburne University of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000
- The Swinburne University of Technology is offering scholarships to local and international students enrolled in a master's by research or a Ph.D. program in the Science, Engineering, and Technology faculty to attend conferences, meet research or business collaborators, and visit colleagues at a research institute.
- The candidates applying for Judith Kinnear Student Travel Scholarship, 2022 should be enrolled in a postgraduate degree by research in the Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Technology.
- The applicants should show how attending an international event will be of professional benefit to them.
- The candidates should also show that without the funding they will not be able to undertake the travel.
- The applicants for Judith Kinnear Student Travel Scholarship, 2022 should provide an estimation of the costs required such as conference registration, flight or accommodation costs.
- The candidates are expected to use the scholarship in the year it is awarded.
- The applicants should complete and submit the online application for the scholarship with all the required documentation.
- The recipients of Judith Kinnear Student Travel Scholarship, 2022 get $5,000 as a reimbursement after the receipts are submitted to the university.