Details about The Bob Savage Memorial Fund 2023
The Bob Savage Memorial Fund 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Earth sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Bristol and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £200 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £200
Helping Palaeontology and Paleobiology Msc and PhD students at the University of Bristol to cover the costs of fieldwork.
Eligibility for the Bob Savage Memorial Fund:
Candidates must be studying one of the following courses at the University of Bristol:
- MSci Palaeontology and Evolution
- MSc Palaeobiology
- PhD Earth Sciences (in the Palaeobiology Research Group)
- An outline research plan for which funding is sought (one side of A4 in font size 12).
- Summarized costs, and the funds requested. The upper limit for an award is £200.
- Details of other applications made. Preference is given to applicants who have tried other sources before. State clearly which previous applications were successful, which were rejected, and which are still pending.
- Your CV.
Value of the funds:
The Bob Savage Memorial Fund offers funding of up to £200 towards the cost of fieldwork, including museum visits and other activities related directly to research. The fund does not cover the costs of conference attendance.