Details about Tianjin Government Scholarship at Tianjin University 2023
Tianjin Government Scholarship at Tianjin University 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by Tianjin University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except China.
- Deadline: 31 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + other benefits
Eligibility for the Tianjin Government Scholarship:
- Applicants must be citizens of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- Applicants applying for a Master's degree should hold a Bachelor's diploma and be under the age of 35 and for a PhD degree should hold a Master's diploma and be under the age of 40.
- For Chinese-instructed program applicants: Students must submit HSK-5 certificates with a minimum score of 180. Native Chinese speakers and applicants who complete the undergraduate/master study in Chinese can be exempted from providing HSK Certificates.
- For English-instructed program applicants: Students are required to submit English Proficiency Certificates. TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.0 is mandatory. Native English speakers are allowed to be exempted from providing relevant certificates. For applicants who complete the undergraduate/master study in English can submit a Certificate of Undergraduate Study in English as an alternative language certificate instead of TOEFL or IELTS.
- Candidates should have good conduct, good physical and mental health, and be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of China and Tianjin University.
- Scanned Copy of Highest Diploma.
- Scan a notarized copy of the academic transcripts.
- Photocopy of passport.
- Tianjin Government Scholarship Application Form.
- Chinese or English Proficiency Certificate.
- Study Experience Resume.
- Study or Research Plan.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Acceptance Letter from TJU Supervisor.
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigners.
- Scan of Non-Criminal Record or Student Performance Letter.
- Financial Statement.