Details about PhD Studentships In Experimental Quantum Networking
PhD Studentships In Experimental Quantum Networking is offered for PhD degree in the field of Quantum Networking. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£14057 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£14057
- Applicants must have secured a first class degree in Physics.
- Candidates must have a master's with 2.1 or equivalent non-UK qualifications.
- Non-UK candidates must be fluent in English.
- English proficiency test score of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent is required.
- International students requiring a visa must have an English certificate.
- Scholars are awarded £14057 per annum tax-free bursary and waiver of UK/EU fees each year for 3.5 years of full-time study.
- The award includes an additional training grant of £1250 p.a. for short courses, books, travel, conferences etc.