Details about Lincoln University International Pathway Merit Scholarship 2023
Lincoln University International Pathway Merit Scholarship 2023 is offered for Diploma, Other degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Lincoln University, New Zealand and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NZ$2,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NZ$2,500
International scholarships offered by Lincoln University are usually awarded in recognition of academic ability or achievement.
Eligibility criteria for the Lincoln University International Pathway Merit Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international student who has not previously studied in an academic programme at Lincoln University.
- Applicants must meet the academic and English language requirements for admission to their chosen programme at Lincoln University.
- Applicants must meet all necessary immigration requirements to study in New Zealand.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship.
Applicants must get confirmed enrolment in one of the following qualifications-
- Certificate in University Studies
- Diploma in University Studies (three-semester pathway)
- Diploma in University Studies (two-semester pathway)
Value of the Scholarship:
A scholarship to the value of NZ$2,500 is provided to the successful applicants.