Details about Dudley Stamp Memorial Award by Royal Geographical Society 2023
Dudley Stamp Memorial Award by Royal Geographical Society 2023 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Geography. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Nov 2023. This scholarship is provided by Royal Geographical Society and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD, Post Doc
- Provided by: Royal Geographical Society
- Deadline: 23 Nov 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £500
Eligibility for the Dudley Stamp Memorial Award:
- Dudley Stamp Memorial Award is open to applicants of all nationalities.
- Candidates must be registered for a full or part-time Ph.D. at Higher Education institutions in the UK.
- Applicants employed by a UK HEI within six years of completion of a doctoral degree are also welcome.
- Candidates registered on MPhil or other Masters courses are not eligible for the award.
- The awards support geographical fieldwork or data collection in the UK or overseas.
- Preference will be given to students who do not receive full funding from a Research Council or comparable levels of support from other sources with support for fieldwork/data.
- Preference will also be given to those who have not received this support before.
- Applications should be submitted by email to the Society’s Grants Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 23 November. This deadline will be strictly enforced.
- Applications must contain the following information: Name, affiliation and full contact details (please include an email address), the year of commencement of the postgraduate course and the intended completion date, title and short abstract of the project (max 100 words)
- Applicants should send a detailed CV.
- Two referee statements.
Value of the Award:
The successful applicants of Royal Geographical Society Dudley Stamp Memorial Award will receive an award of £500 pounds.