Details about Lund University PhD position in physics, 2017
Lund University PhD position in physics, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Nanostructure Dynamics at the atomic scale. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by Lund University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, salary . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 07 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, salary
Lund University Ph.D. position in physics, 2017 is open to applicants interested in conducting research on Nanostructure Dynamics at the atomic scale.
- Applicants of Lund University Ph.D. position in physics, 2017 must have either a university degree on an advanced level (Master's degree in physics, nanoscience or equivalent) or substantial advanced master-level coursework or equivalent.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their ability to accomplish postgraduate studies.
- Candidates applying for Lund University Ph.D. position in physics, 2017 are required to have good knowledge in written and oral English.
- Applicants must submit CV, a copy of master's thesis or summary, copies of grade certificates, covering letter describing themselves and their research interests, contact details of at least two references, and any other documents applicable.