Details about HEARD PhD Scholarships 2022
HEARD PhD Scholarships 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Sexual and Reproductive Health; Health Systems Strengthening and Economics of Critical Enablers in HIV Programming.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of KwaZulu - Natal and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Africa.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, .
As part of HEARD’s commitment to investing in the development of African scholars, we are offering PhD Scholarships for 2022. The scholarship is aimed producing expertly qualified graduates to advise or to be part of influential policy-making or programme implementing entities in Africa, and to pursue additional research priorities.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Applications are invited from citizens of all African countries. Female candidates and, in the case of South Africa, those from previously disadvantaged backgrounds, are especially encouraged to apply.
- Hold a Master’s Degree in a pertinent subject or a first or upper second class degree together with a track record of professional experience in a health or health-related field.
- Have demonstrable research experience.
- Undertake to register for a PhD dissertation (full time) at the University of KwaZulu–Natal (UKZN).
- Make a commitment to remain on the African continent for at least TWO years after graduation.
HOW TO APPLY
- A letter of motivation and CV.
- An eight to ten-page concept note on one of HEARD’s key thematic research areas: Sexual & Reproductive Health and Rights; Gender Equality and Health; Health Governance and Finance; and Health Systems Strengthening.
- Certified copies of both your academic qualifications and your full academic records. If qualifications were obtained from non-English speaking countries please ensure that an official English translation is included.
- A certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Two letters of reference, at least one of which must be academic. The second can be from an individual of professional standing.