Details about Inlaks Theatre Awards, 2017-18
Inlaks Theatre Awards, 2017-18 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Theatre. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2017. This scholarship is provided by Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Rs. 10,000 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Rs. 10,000 per month
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation is offering Inlaks Theatre Awards, 2017-18 to Indian citizens.
- Inlaks Theatre Awards, 2017-18 is open to Indian nationals.
- Applicants who are aged below 35 at the time of application are eligible to apply.
- Recent graduate and postgraduate candidates from a leading Indian Institute for theater arts in India are considered for Inlaks Theatre Awards, 2017-18.
- Applicants who do not hold a formal degree but possess a record of high-quality accomplishments may be considered in exceptional cases.
- Candidates should not hold a similar / government scholarship or award during the tenure of the Inlaks Theatre Award.
- Applicants of Inlaks Theatre Awards, 2017-18 must submit their application on plain paper with details of educational qualifications, name, contact address, permanent address, and proof of date of birth.
- Must submit an essay detailing the present occupation and achievements to date in no more than 300 words.
- Applicants must submit a formal proposal of what training/workshop etc he/she would like the award for.
- Candidates must mention the special need for the award and what he/she proposes to do with the award money in not more than 500 words.
- Applicants need to submit the details of the workshop/training that he/she intends to attend.
- Applicants must submit the letter of acceptance Guru/ Guide / Institution under whom, he/she intends to work.
- Applicants must submit the duration as well as the dates for any proposed training/workshop.
- Must provide reference letters from three eminent theater persons who can vouch for the applicant.
- Applicants must submit four copies of the CDs / DVDs with a sample of their work.