Details about The Army Reserve Minuteman Scholarship 2023
The Army Reserve Minuteman Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Aug 2023. This scholarship is provided by United States Army Reserve and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + cadet stipend + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to the US nationals.
- Deadline: 04 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + cadet stipend + other benefits
Eligibility for The Army Reserve Minuteman Scholarship:
- Applicants must be between 17 to 30 years of age.
- Applicants are required to have a valid MEPS physical.
- He/She must currently be in the Army Reserve.
- Applicants must be eligible for enlistment.
- Current students must have a 2.5 GPA to accept the scholarship.
- Applicants must have a 2.0 GPA to maintain scholarship eligibility
- Applicants must be able to pass APFT.
- Applicants must qualify for the AR 600-9 standards.
- He/She is required to pass the MSC commander Interview to be eligible for the Minuteman Scholarship.
- Applicants must have valid proof of academic major to be considered.
- Applicants need to have evidence of their ACT or SAT scores.
- Applicants are required to have an approved academic major.
- He/She must be a current drilling USAR member.
- USAR members currently in their first or second year of college are also eligible for consideration.
- Applicants must be able to commission before reaching the age of 31.
- Covers full tuition and fees OR room and board ($10,000 per year).
- Monthly $420 Cadet stipend (freshmen-senior year).
- Annual $1,200 book stipend.
- Earn E-5 drill pay upon contracting.
- Guaranteed commission in the Army Reserve with an eight-year service obligation.