Details about La Trobe High Achiever Scholarship 2023/2024
La Trobe High Achiever Scholarship 2023/2024 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2024. This scholarship is provided by La Trobe University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to 25% of the tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals .
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to 25% of the tuition fees
Academic excellence is valued at La Trobe University. International students with high academic standing considering applying for a postgraduate or undergraduate program will be prioritized for this award. The La Trobe High Achiever Scholarship recognizes international students who achieve well. For the course of the program, this scholarship is worth 15% to 25% of the yearly tuition.
Eligibility for La Trobe High Achiever Scholarship:
- Applicant should be a citizen of a nation other than New Zealand or Australia and be submitting an application to begin a coursework program at the undergraduate or graduate levels.
- Candidate should apply as a new international student for the intakes of 2023–2024.
- Candidates should pay all of your fees as a non-sponsored student.
- Not eligible to holders of other permanent visas or humanitarian visas.
- Following the submission of an application for a course that has been approved, applicants will be immediately evaluated for the scholarship.
- The WAM and the course's overall eligibility determine the percentage that is given. The offer letter will mention the scholarship.
- Once the student has accepted the offer, made the requisite deposit as stated in the offer letter, and registered in their course, the scholarship will appear on their statement of accounts following
- the census date.