Details about Doctoral Positions In Reconciling Risk Management And Exploitation Of Cultural Heritage, LabEx
Doctoral Positions In Reconciling Risk Management And Exploitation Of Cultural Heritage, LabEx is offered for PhD degree in the field of Environmental and social dynamics of risk. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by LabEx DynamiTe and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 1,350/month . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants.
- Deadline: 04 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 1,350/month
- The candidate should have Postgraduate Master’s degree fields like physical geography, environmental applied geomatics, history, sociology or environmental archeology.
- Applicants should also have enough knowledge of hydrologic and geomorphologic processes. Should be able to assess erosion risks.
- Initial experience in environmental management or past and current cultural heritage is needed.
- Research experience in developing countries which include surveys of populations or administrators will be considered as an advantage.
- English language proficiency is required.
- Good people skills will be necessary to develop outside collaboration during interviews with UNESCO staff.
- Field work in constant contact with the local population is desired.
- Candidates should have knowledge of how to use GIS, remote sensing, mapping and modeling.
- The doctoral student may be asked to study the basics of the Khmer language during the doctoral program.
- A description of the doctoral project in 2 to 5 pages maximum should be submitted.
- A detailed curriculum vitae.
- Transcripts of the previous study is required.
- Letter of recommendation from the supervisor of the research master’s thesis.
- A letter should be submitted confirming the forthcoming defense of the candidate’s master’s thesis.