Details about Rotary Peace Fellowships 2023
Rotary Peace Fellowships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Peace and conflict prevention and resolution. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by Rotary International and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fee + living expenses + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fee + living expenses + other benefits
The Rotary Peace Fellowship offers students to study either a master’s degree or a post-graduate diploma in peace and development studies at one of the seven Rotary Peace Centers, located at leading universities around the world. The Rotary Peace Fellowship is designed for leaders with work experience in peace and development. Promoting peace is one of the significant roles of Rotary.
Eligibility for the Rotary Peace Fellowships:
- Applicants of the Rotary Peace Fellowship should have proficiency in English.
- Proficiency in a second language is expected from the applicants.
- Applicants are expected to have a strong commitment to international understanding and peace. And should be demonstrated through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service.
- Candidates applying should have excellent leadership skills.
- Applicants working towards a Master's degree should have a minimum of three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience and a bachelor's degree
- Certificate applicants should have a minimum of five years of related full-time work or volunteer experience.
- Applicants should also have a strong academic background.
- Candidates should fill out the Rotary Peace Fellowship application form.
- Applicants working towards a Master's degree should have their academic transcripts, test scores, and any other additional documents required by preferred universities.
- The supplementary materials to be used for the application must be in English.
- Certificate applicants need not have their academic transcripts or scores are not needed.
- Candidates are expected to inform their local Rotary district that they are applying for a peace fellowship and request an interview. District endorsement is required to complete the application process.
- Supplementary materials for the application include academic or professional recommendations, test scores, and essays.
The successful applicants of Rotary Peace Fellowship will receive:
- Tuition and fees
- Room and board
- Round-trip transportation
- Applied field experience expenses