Details about Helena Kennedy Foundation Bursary 2020
Helena Kennedy Foundation Bursary 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 May 2020. This scholarship is provided by Helena Kennedy Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 2,250 towards maintenance costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 29 May 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 2,250 towards maintenance costs
The Helena Kennedy Foundation offers Helena Kennedy Foundation Bursary 2020 as support to disadvantaged students facing significant financial barriers that are impeding their progress into higher education.
Eligibility for Helena Kennedy Foundation Bursary 2020:
- Be in their final year at a publicly-funded further education institution
- Hold an offer of admission to UCL for 2020/21
- Be experiencing barriers to continuing their education
- Demonstrate that they face severe financial hardship
Value of Helena Kennedy Foundation Bursary 2020:
- The bursary will consist of GBP 2,250 towards living costs, payable over the course of your degree at UCL.
The Helena Kennedy Foundation will make awards on the basis of academic merit and financial need. You should only apply for an award if you are facing financial difficulties which will make progression to higher education difficult. HKF awards are designed to support students who have overcome significant barriers to complete their further education.