Details about Dianne Woest Fellowship in the Arts and Humanities (2018/19)
Dianne Woest Fellowship in the Arts and Humanities (2018/19) is offered for PhD degree in the field of History and Culture of Louisiana and the Gulf South. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $4,000 stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to the US and International applicants.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $4,000 stipend
Dianne Woest Fellowship in the Arts and Humanities is offered by the Historic New Orleans Collection for scholarly research on the history and culture of Louisiana and the Gulf South.
- The applicants of Dianne Woest Fellowship in the Arts and Humanities should be fluent in English.
- Doctoral candidates, independent scholars, academic and museum professionals can apply for this scholarship.
- The applicants are expected to submit their applications within the deadline.
- The candidates should acknowledge any published work drawing on fellowship research collection.
- The Dianne Woest Fellowship in the Arts and Humanities (2019/20) applicants should submit a curriculum vitae with a copy of complete application form.
- The candidates are expected to submit a research proposal not exceeding 6 pages giving an outline of project scope and it's relevance and product of their research.
- The applicants should submit two recommendation letters from scholars and should be sent as separate covers.