Details about China Scholarship Council - University of Bristol joint funded PhD Scholarship 2023
China Scholarship Council - University of Bristol joint funded PhD Scholarship 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by Government of China and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fee + living allowances + visa costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to Chinese nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fee + living allowances + visa costs
- Applicant must be no more than 35 years old and have a strong academic background.
- Candidates must fulfil the entry requirements set by the University of Bristol.
- Should have an appropriate level of English and meet the UK governemnt visa requirements.
- If you're applying from China (domestic applicant), you must have obtained an Undergraduate/Masters degree (or be in the process of completing one). If you have already completed your Masters, you must be employed.
- If you're currently employed in China, your employer must support your application and provide a reference letter.
- If you're applying from outside China (overseas applicant), you must have obtained a master's degree within the past 12 months or you must be currently completing your master's degree. (If you return to China after your study abroad, you must follow the rules as a domestic applicant).
How to apply:
- To receive this scholarship, you need to secure a place to study on a PhD programme at the University of Bristol. You must then be nominated for the scholarship by the University, and have your nomination endorsed by the China Scholarship Council.