Details about Sir Neil Isaac Scholarship in Environmental Science
Sir Neil Isaac Scholarship in Environmental Science is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Environmental Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of Canterbury and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $20,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $20,000 per annum
Sir Neil Isaac Scholarship in Environmental Science is offered by the University of Canterbury for students planning to pursue a master's or Ph.D. program at the university. The value of the scholarship is $20,000 per annum for a tenure of 2-3 years.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time in a program for a Master’s or Ph.D. degree at the University of Canterbury,
- Applicant must undertake research in environmental science or environmental conservation under the supervision of a member of the University of Canterbury staff.
- Recipients studying for a Master’s degree may hold the scholarship during both Part I and Part II of their degree program.
- Applicant must not be receipt of any other scholarship or bursary.
- Applicant must permit publication and announcement of their acceptance of the award, and be willing to engage in the University of Canterbury community activities.
- The continuation of a scholarship is conditional on satisfactory academic progress and adherence to the University’s rules.
To apply for Sir Neil Isaac Scholarship in Environmental Science applicant must complete and submit the application along with a one-A4-page research proposal by the deadline: 30th November 2019.