Details about Fulbright-García Robles Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies
Fulbright-García Robles Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered except Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Feb 2020. This scholarship is provided by Fulbright Program and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $ 25,000 plus other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Mexico.
- Deadline: 04 Feb 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to $ 25,000 plus other benefits
Fulbright-García Robles Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies offered by Fulbright Comexus for Mexican students planning to pursue their postgraduate studies in the US. The value of the scholarship is Application for admission up to 4 universities, including advice and payment of the corresponding fees, the fee for conducting standardized tests (TOEFL iBT and GRE). Up to $ 25,000 per school year, two for masters, three for doctorates. Fulbright medical expense insurance (ASPE). Processing of the J1 visa. Pre-academic and enrichment courses in the United States.
- Applicants must be citizens of Mexico
- Applicants who already have acceptance in a university are not eligible
- Applicants with US residence or nationality, reside, work or study in the United States are not eligible.
- Must have and provide proof for a minimum average of 8 in the most recent full degree of an accredited institution.
- Present current and official TOEFL test results (ITP, IBT), or IELTS (validity is 2 years). A minimum score of 550 is requested in TOEFL ITP, 80 in TOEFL IBT, or 6.5 in IELTS.
To apply for Fulbright-García Robles Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies complete and submit the online application form by 4th February 2020.