Details about Fulbright- University of Turku Graduate Award 2019
Fulbright- University of Turku Graduate Award 2019 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by Fulbright Program and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to full tuition fee plus stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open for citizens of US.
- Deadline: 08 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to full tuition fee plus stipend
Fulbright- University of Turku Graduate Award 2019 offered by the Fulbright Finland Foundation for students planning to pursue their postgraduate studies at the University of Turku. The value of the scholarship is:
- 1,000 EUR/month for Master's students and 1,200 EUR/month for doctoral students.
- For Master's Degree Program at the University of Turku, the university will award you a scholarship covering the entire tuition fee for the academic year 2019 - 2020. It will also directly compensate for the second academic year 2020- 2021, if the student completes the required number of ECTS credits during the first year.
- Tuition fees are not charged in Doctoral studies or degree courses offered in Finnish or Swedish in Finland
- A travel award (USD 1600) and a supplemental accident and sickness benefit (ASPE).
- A free of charge Fulbright Finland pre-approved summer school in Finland.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be holding a Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Post-docs who will not have received their doctorate before the Fulbright Student Program deadline are eligible to apply.
- Must be applying for the University of Turku either to its doctoral programs or projects including postdoc placements or its Master's degree programs.
- Master-level non-degree studies can also be considered.
To apply for Fulbright- University of Turku Graduate Award 2019 complete and submit the application by the deadline: 8th October 2019.