Details about Michael Treschow scholarship at Stockholm School of Economics 2023
Michael Treschow scholarship at Stockholm School of Economics 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Designing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2023. This scholarship is provided by Swedish Industrial Design Foundation (SVID) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 100,000 SEK . This scholarship is open for: Open to Sweden nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 100,000 SEK
About the scholarship:
The goal of the Michael Treschow Scholarship is to support each year a talented student who intends to use design principles and practices to improve organizations and/or businesses, and to enhance their contribution to the economy, society and human lives. The contributions can be in several different fields, such as industry, society and social issues at large.
Eligibility for the Michael Treschow Scholarship:
- Applicants of the Michael Treschow scholarship must have completed their bachelor's degree or possess an equivalent qualification in the design field.
- Candidates must have already begun their master's level degree or be intending to start.
- Candidates applying for the Michael Treschow scholarship must have pursued Bachelor´s program or will pursue a Master's degree in Sweden.
- Applicants must demonstrate sustainability and social commitment.
- Letter of motivation, explaining how the program you are taking (or plan to take) relates to design thinking, why you are applying for the scholarship, and a reflection on how you will use your background in design to lead people, innovate and create a positive impact.
- A digital portfolio, including your top four works.