Details about British Council GREAT Scholarship 2024
British Council GREAT Scholarship 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 26 Apr 2024. This scholarship is provided by British Council and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to selected nationals.
- Deadline: 26 Apr 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 10,000
The British Council, the University of Kent, and the UK government's GREAT Britain campaign all fund the GREAT Scholarships program as part of the Study UK initiative.
Eligibility for British Council GREAT Scholarship:
- The applicant must be evaluated as an overseas fee payer and be a citizen of one of the following countries: China, Ghana, Greece, India, Kenya, Thailand, or Turkey;
- Before the April 26, 2024 deadline, the candidate must have accepted a conditional offer for a full-time, 12-month course at one of our UK campuses.
- The course should begin in September 2024.
- In addition to having work experience or a demonstrated interest in the subject matter, the applicant should be willing to represent UK Higher Education by participating in extracurricular activities, attending lectures, and acting as an ambassador by highlighting the benefits of attending a UK HEI.
- The ideal candidate will represent the great standards of the GREAT brand by advocating for scholarships; they will also be willing to attend a networking event with other UK-based GREAT scholars to exchange experiences and learn about perspectives on studying in the UK.
- The candidate should be willing to establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar through personal and academic fulfillment.
- The application portal should be used to submit applications for the British Council GREAT scholarship. Only after you have received an acceptance offer from the University of Kent for your program may you apply for the GREAT Scholarship.
- To be eligible to receive this prize, you must submit the following:
- a 500-word essay on a previously researched topic and why it sparked your interest. This subject should be connected to your selected degree program, or it should have encouraged you to apply.
- Only Word or PDF versions of this document should be posted; submissions in other formats will be returned.