Details about Newcastle University - GREAT Scholarships, 2022
Newcastle University - GREAT Scholarships, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 May 2022. This scholarship is provided by Newcastle University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of China, India and Malaysia.
- Deadline: 25 May 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £10,000
The University of Newcastle in partnership with British Council is offering scholarships to high achieving Indian students who wish to study at the University.
Eligibility for Newcastle University - GREAT Scholarships, 2021:
- Applicants must be passport holders of China, India or Malaysia.
- Applicants must be assessed as international for fee purposes.
- Applicants must hold an offer for an eligible Master’s degree programme:
- Applicants from India: all postgraduate taught degree programmes in Engineering, Law and Biosciences.
- Applicants from China: all postgraduate taught degree programmes in the Faculty of Science, Agriculture and Engineering.
- Applicants from Malaysia: postgraduate taught degree programmes in Business, Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical / Energy), Medical / Health Sciences and computing.
- Applicants are awarded scholarships on the basis of academic merit and other information provided on the Scholarship application form.
Note: 1. To be considered for awards applicants must have or expect to receive the equivalent of an upper second class UK honours degree or above. 2. The applicants chosen to receive the awards will be assessed according to evidence of academic ability, evidence of commitment to studies and quality of application and may be contacted for additional information.
Value of Newcastle University - GREAT Scholarships, 2021:
- The successful applicants of Newcastle University - GREAT Scholarships, 2021 will receive a full tuition fee waiver.