Details about Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships 2025-2026
Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships 2025-2026 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Vast area of subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 May 2024. This scholarship is provided by United States-India Educational Foundation (USIEF) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + living and travel allowances + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: United States-India Educational Foundation (USIEF)
- Deadline: 15 May 2024
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + living and travel allowances + other benefits
The Fulbright-Nehru Master's Fellowships are intended for highly driven individuals who exhibit exceptional leadership abilities, have completed coursework equivalent to a bachelor's degree in the United States, have worked professionally for at least three years, and are determined to return to India and make a positive impact on their communities.
Eligibility for Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships:
- Candidate must have earned at least 55% of the points necessary to finish an equivalent bachelor's degree in the United States from an accredited Indian university. The requirements for applicants are as follows: a four-year bachelor's degree, a master's degree completed, or, if the bachelor's degree is shorter than four years, a full-time postgraduate diploma from an accredited Indian university;
- By the application deadline, the applicant must have at least three years of full-time, paid professional job experience in an area related to the one they are proposing to study;
- The applicant should have proof of leadership and volunteer work experience;
- The applicant cannot be enrolled in a U.S. degree program or have another degree from an American university;
- In the event of employment, the candidate must strictly adhere to the employer's endorsement requirements. If necessary, get the endorsement on the FNMasters Employer's Endorsement Form from the relevant administrative body. The announcement that leave will be provided for the fellowship time must come from the employer.
Areas of Study:
Economics; Environmental Science/Studies; Higher Education Administration; International Affairs; International Legal Studies; Journalism and Mass Communication; Public Administration; Public Health; Urban and Regional Planning; and Women’s Studies/Gender Studies.
By U.S. Government regulations, the fellowship will cover living expenses, tuition and fees, round-trip economy class airfare from the fellow's home city to the host school in the United States, assistance in obtaining a J-1 visa, and accident and illness coverage.
Candidates need to fill out the application form to apply for the scholarship.