Details about Unite Foundation Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London 2023
Unite Foundation Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to 3 years of accommodation . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to 3 years of accommodation
The Queen Mary University of London works in partnership with the Unite Foundation to offer accommodation scholarships to young people who have been in care or are estranged from their families.
Eligibility for Unite Foundation Scholarship:
- Applicant must be aged 25 or under on 1 September 2023.
- Candidates must be UK home fee status students i.e. not international students.
- Students should be studying at or holding a first-choice offer from the Queen Mary University of London.
- Candidates must be undertaking their first and only course of undergraduate study.
Value of the Scholarship:
Unite Foundation Scholarship at the Queen Mary University of London provides up to three years of free, year-round accommodation at Rahere Court.