Details about Queen Mary University of London Chevening Partner Awards in Law, UK 2018
Queen Mary University of London Chevening Partner Awards in Law, UK 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Nov 2018. This scholarship is provided by Chevening and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Full tuition fees and living costs. . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals except British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong.
- Deadline: 06 Nov 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Full tuition fees and living costs.
- The applicant must have an admit to study their master's in QMUL (law)
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Applicant must have atlest 2 years of work experience.