Details about PhD Scholarship For International Applicants At University Of Copenhagen
PhD Scholarship For International Applicants At University Of Copenhagen is offered for PhD degree in the field of Biodiversity. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 13 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, DKK 306,667 - DKK 42,338 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 13 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, DKK 306,667 - DKK 42,338
- Applicants with a Masters degree in ecology, biology or entomology or other related subjects are eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates are expected to have a strong command over written and spoken English.
- Applicants must be aware of quantitative analyses within the R statistical environment.
- Interested candidates must actively work with public and be ready for any field work.
- Experience working with insects preferably ants is a plus.
- Applicants who actively participate in conferences and outreach activities in Museum and elsewhere are taken into consideration.
- Applicant must submit Curriculum Vitae in maximum three pages.
- Application Letter in one page.
- A short description of previous research experience.
- Copies of academic transcripts.
- Applicants must express their experience in engaging with the public in research on one page.
- List out potential research ideas relevant to the description of the project.
- Three professional references.