Details about PhD Positions On Cybersecurity And Digital Forensics, 2016
PhD Positions On Cybersecurity And Digital Forensics, 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Cybersecurity and Digital forensics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of New Brunswick and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
PhD Opportunity, 2016 offered by the University of New Brunswick accepts applicants for the fields of digital forensics and Cyber security. The Information Security Centre of Excellence (ISCX) was established in 2007 in collaboration with the Q1Labs Inc and Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA). It is the largest R&D lab in Atlantic Canada and creates a variety of topics from network application recognition and log analysis.
- The applicants for PhD Opportunity, 2016 offered by the University of New Brunswick should show strong research capabilities.
- The candidates are expected to have a computer science master degree which is related to security.
- The students should have implementation skills in Python, C++ and Java.
- The applicants should also have machine learning and big data analysis experience and should be familiar with programming and computer networks.
- The students are expected to submit research proposal illustrating work proposal and ability to assemble the knowledge with criticizing and reasoning.