Details about PhD Fellow In Analytical Chemistry And Plant Nutrition
PhD Fellow In Analytical Chemistry And Plant Nutrition is offered for PhD degree in the field of Analytical Chemistry and Plant Nutrition. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, DKK 306,667 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, DKK 306,667
- Candidate holding a relevant master’s degree in Analytical Chemistry, Agricultural, Plant or Food Science are eligible.
- Applicants are expected to have excellent academic merit.
- Must have a good command over English.
- Understanding of processes in the soil, water and plant system is a plus.
- Must have basic plant biological knowledge.
- Applicants are selected based on their previous publications.
- Applicants relevant work experience is also taken into account.
- Candidates analytical competencies within chromatography are assessed.
- Knowledge in Mass Spectrometry will be positively evaluated.
- Applicants are required to submit a cover letter.
- A detailed copy of CV must be submitted.
- Academic transcripts should be submitted.
- An Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if any.
- List of publications may also be submitted.
- Names and contact information of 1-3 professional referees must be provided.