Details about UQ Graduate School Scholarship (UQGSS)
UQ Graduate School Scholarship (UQGSS) is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Programs offered by the Graduate school. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Living allowance of $27,082pa, tuition fees, Overseas Student Health Cover . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- UQ Graduate School Scholarship (UQGSS), 2018 is open to students studying onshore and full-time in Australia.
- Applicants should be nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ.
- Candidates should fulfil all the admission conditions of the higher research degree program.
- Applicants for UQ Graduate School Scholarship (UQGSS), 2018 must not have a same or higher level qualification than the research degree they are applying for.
- Candidates applying for UQ Graduate School Scholarship (UQGSS), 2018 must not be in receipt of scholarships/awards/salary that provides more than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate.
- Candidates should not be in receipt of Commonwealth funded tuition fee scholarship.