Details about PEEF Scholarships 2022
PEEF Scholarships 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by partner universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, tuition fees+stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from Pakistan who are domicile in Punjab.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, tuition fees+stipend
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc./ B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2022 (annual) in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a full-time student in the current academic year in one of the partners University / Degree Awarding Institution. Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/ afternoon/evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Masters scholarships
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 30,000/- Children of Govt. employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from the condition of income if salary is the only source of income
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University/ Degree Awarding Institution
Tenure of award(s): PEEF scholarships are awarded until the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled. However, if the student fails to maintain the required / satisfactory academic performance level, or is involved in any non-disciplinary act, the University and/or the PEEF reserve the right to cancel the scholarship award.
- PEEF will reimburse tuition fee
- PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates: Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month; Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month
- Payment of Tuition Fees 100% (As per terms of PEEF Master level scholarship policy) for both day scholars & Boarders.