Details about Faculty of Arts Graduate Coursework Conference Grants at University of Melbourne 2022
Faculty of Arts Graduate Coursework Conference Grants at University of Melbourne 2022 is offered for Masters, Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 500 - AUD 2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 500 - AUD 2,000
Eligibility for Faculty of Arts Graduate Coursework Conference Grants at University of Melbourne 2022:
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- have been invited to attend the conference (this should be in the form of an invitation to all students in a University of Melbourne degree program by the organization convening a conference) and/or will be presenting at the conference (confirmation must be provided)
- demonstrate that the conference content is relevant to the student’s current program of graduate coursework study (to be determined by the Course Coordinator)
- agree to report (in writing or in person) to your academic school on content relevant to the conference upon your return
- have completed at least 37.5 points and a semester of study at the University of Melbourne in the Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences towards the degree to which the conference is relevant
- agree to provide a copy of your receipts for the relevant approved expenditure (conference registration, airfares, accommodation)
Value of Faculty of Arts Graduate Coursework Conference Grants at University of Melbourne 2022:
- Up to AUD 500 is awarded for local conferences, up to AUD 1000 for interstate conferences, and up to AUD 2000 for overseas conferences. The amount awarded will correspond to a percentage of the documented conference registration, travel, and accommodation costs.