Details about The Lady Eileen McDonald EU & International Student Fund
The Lady Eileen McDonald EU & International Student Fund is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jan 2030. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £300-£500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Jan 2030
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £300-£500
Registered students of the University shall be eligible to apply to the Fund if they meet the following criteria:
- You have fallen into financial hardship after starting your course of study with an appropriate funding arrangement in place
- You are not eligible to apply to the University Discretionary Fund by virtue of your residence status
- Payment from the fund would make a significant contribution to your ability to continue your studies successfully; and
- You are unable to meet your immediate living costs through your existing funding.