Details about RRC Polytech Students' Association International Student Scholarship 2023
RRC Polytech Students' Association International Student Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Civil Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2024. This scholarship is provided by Red River College (RRC), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $500
Eligibility for the RRC Polytech Students' Association International Student Scholarship:
- Applicants of RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarships must have an offer letter for a postsecondary course in civil engineering to avail of this scholarship.
- Students can be both domestic and international students.
- Candidates must surpass the admission requirements set by the university.
- Students who attain the highest GPA after their first term must have achieved a minimum 4.25 GPA after the first term.
- A first-term grade report should accompany the application, as well as a one-page statement outlining your experience thus far in Canada and at Red River College Polytechnic.
- In the event of a tie for GPA achieved after the first term, the contents of the one-page statement will be considered to select the successful recipients.