Details about Strathclyde Access Bursary 2023
Strathclyde Access Bursary 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jan 2030. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £3,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to England, Northern Ireland & Wales nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Jan 2030
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £3,000 per year
Eligibility for the Strathclyde Access Bursary:
- The University of Strathclyde is offering Access Bursary to students who enrolled themselves for an undergraduate course from England, Northern Ireland and Wales who pay a tuition fee of £9,250 per year..
- The University will use the residual household income figure calculated by the Student Loans Company while assessing bursary entitlement.
- The scholarships will automatically be given to applicants who meet the eligibility criteria.
Value of the Strathclyde Access Bursary:
- The successful applicants of the Strathclyde Access Bursary will receive an award based on their household income:
- Household income of up to £25,000 will receive an annual bursary of £3,000.
- Household income of £25,001 to £35,000 will receive an annual bursary of £2,000.
- Household income of £35,001 to £42,641 will receive an annual bursary of £1,000.