Details about AINSE Honours Scholarship, 2023
AINSE Honours Scholarship, 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering (AINSE) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to A$5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering (AINSE)
- Deadline: 15 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to A$5,000
The AINSE Honours Scholarship consists of a A$5,000 payment given to students undertaking an honours project involving the use of nuclear techniques, materials or by using prior AINSE-sponsored research data.
Eligibility criteria for the AINSE Honours Scholarship, 2023:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an honours degree (or equivalent) at an AINSE Member University.
- Applicants enrolled in an honours research project must involve the use of ANSTO facilities, or the analysis of data previously collected from ANSTO facilities, in collaboration with an ANSTO staff member.
- Previous recipients of an AINSE Honours Scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Individuals employed by AINSE or ANSTO on a full-time or part-time basis at the time of application are not eligible to apply.
Value of the AINSE Honours Scholarship, 2023:
- The stipend will be at rates announced by AINSE. The rate applicable from 1st January 2023 will be A$5,000 excluding GST.
- The stipend is for the exclusive use of the recipient only and is not transferable to another party.
Deadline of the AINSE Honours Scholarship, 2023:
The last date to apply for the AINSE Honours Scholarship is 15th March 2023, applications open on 1st December 2022.