Details about CIFE Master Scholarships in EU studies in France, 2024
CIFE Master Scholarships in EU studies in France, 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of EU Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Centre International de Formation Européenne (CIFE) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies with the participant's financial situation. . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Centre International de Formation Européenne (CIFE)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Varies with the participant's financial situation.
The Centre International de Formation Europeenne is offering a limited number of scholarships for students to reduce tuition fees. The amount granted will depend on the individual participant's financial situation.
Eligibility for CIFE Master Scholarships in EU studies in France, 20224:
- The scholarship is provided by the following organizations to students from corresponding countries:
- The applicant must meet eligibility criteria as specified by the above-mentioned organizations.
- CIFE requests interested applicants to declare their eligibility for a scholarship in the application form and prove their eligibility by sending a copy of their tax assessment notice or any other comparable document by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax (+49-30-86 00 840 20) before the application deadline.
- CIFE is only able to examine the eligibility of the applicant's request on the basis of this declaration and the supporting documents submitted.
Value of CIFE Master Scholarships in EU studies in France, 2024:
- The scholarship amount depends on the recipient's financial status.
- Successful participants will be accommodated in a twin bedroom during the workshops (unless you pay the price difference for a single bedroom).