Details about Holland Scholarship - in combination with Orange Tulip Scholarship Indonesia at Tilburg University 2023
Holland Scholarship - in combination with Orange Tulip Scholarship Indonesia at Tilburg University 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by Tilburg University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fee + stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indonesia nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Tilburg University
- Deadline: 01 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fee + stipend
About the Orange Tulip Scholarship (Indonesia):
The Orange Tulip Scholarship program (OTS) gives talented Indonesian students the opportunity to study in the Netherlands with a partial tuition fee waiver. Tilburg University offers four of these scholarships, one for each School (TLS, TSHD, TSB and TiSEM).
About the Holland Scholarship:
The Holland Scholarship is a joint initiative between the Dutch Government and Dutch universities to stimulate the mobility of talented students, both to and from the Netherlands, in order to support and strengthen the international classroom. To supplement this initiative, Tilburg University combines the Holland Scholarship with the Orange Tulip Scholarship for Indonesia, as a strategic country.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Applicant must be an Indonesian citizen and have a degree from a non-Dutch university.
- Candidates must have excellent study results in their Bachelor's (or Master's) degree program. As an indication, they must have graduated (or can prove that they are going to graduate) with an average result of at least 80% or must be among the 10% of their class.
- Students must currently be undergoing the admission process or be already admitted to a one-year Master’s program at Tilburg University.
- Candidates should have not previously studied or worked in the Netherlands. Applicants currently living in the Netherlands, including Tilburg University pre-Master's students accepted into a Master’s program, cannot be considered for this scholarship.
Value of the Scholarship:
A partial tuition fee waiver (Orange Tulip Scholarship) + € 10,000 (Holland Scholarship) for outstanding Indonesian students admitted to a one-year Master's program at Tilburg University.