Details about Deutschland Scholarship at University of Mannheim 2023
Deutschland Scholarship at University of Mannheim 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Mannheim and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 300 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 300 per month
Many people achieve outstanding performance even at a young age. The Deutschland Scholarship is intended to support excellent students and aims to give them the opportunity for social commitment and personal development alongside their studies. Scholarship holders receive EUR 300 per month – one half from the federal government and the other half from private sponsors and funding organizations. In the current funding period 2022/2023, 127 Deutschland Scholarships are being awarded at the University of Mannheim. In addition to receiving financial funding, scholarship holders can stay in close contact with the sponsors which facilitates further, non-material support.
Eligibility for the Deutschland Scholarship:
- Students of any bachelor’s, master’s or state examination program may apply for the Deutschland Scholarship.
- They need to be enrolled at the University of Mannheim and complete their degree within the standard period of study.
- Students may apply for a Deutschland Scholarship already while applying for a study place in a bachelor's, master’s or state examination program. However, they will only receive funding provided that they start pursuing a degree program at the University of Mannheim.
- Letter of motivation
- University entrance qualification
- Latest Transcript of Records
- Degree certificates from previous degree programs.
- Proof of outstanding achievements
- Proof of professional experience
- Proof of social commitment
- Proof of voluntary services
- Proof of special circumstances, if applicable