Details about 180 Medical College Scholarship Program 2023
180 Medical College Scholarship Program 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by 180 Medical and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to legal residents of the US.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: 180 Medical
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000 per annum
180 Medical College Scholarship Program is offered by 180 Medical to support Bachelors and Masters students
Eligibility for 180 Medical College Scholarship Program:
- Applicants for 180 Medical College Scholarship Program must be legal residents of the United States.
- Students working towards a two-year, four-year, or graduate school program can apply for the scholarships.
- The candidates under a physician's care for a spinal cord injury, spina bifida, transverse myelitis, neurogenic bladder, or ostomy are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should submit an essay in a maximum of 750 words describing how your medical condition has affected your life and explain your goals for the future.
- Official transcripts of the recent semester.
- Statement from the physician stating the diagnosis.
- Letter of acceptance from the college.
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful applicants of 180 Medical College Scholarship Program will receive $1,000 worth college scholarships.