Details about Bootten Bequest Bursaries at Massey University 2023
Bootten Bequest Bursaries at Massey University 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by Massey University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand.
- Deadline: 15 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $5,000
Massey University has initiated Bootten Bequest Bursaries for the purpose to provide financial assistance to students to enable those students to complete the study for which they are enrolled. This scholarship is provided to students who are facing financial hardship or other circumstances that may hinder them from progressing in their studies.
Eligibility for the Bootten Bequest Bursaries:
- Applicants must be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
- Candidates must be studying full-time.
- Students must be enrolled in their first undergraduate degree.
- A personal statement illustrating your financial hardship.
- A budget outlining your annual expenses and any predicted\ earnings, including other scholarships or bursaries.
- A character reference.
Value of the Bursaries:
Successful applicants of the Bootten Bequest Bursaries will receive a scholarship award of up to $5,000.