Details about UCD SPIRe Masters Graduate Scholarship 2020-21
UCD SPIRe Masters Graduate Scholarship 2020-21 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by University College Dublin and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial fees + Annual stipend of EUR 750 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 23 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial fees + Annual stipend of EUR 750
Eligibility for UCD SPIRe Masters Graduate Scholarship 2020:
- UCD SPIRe Masters Graduate Scholarship 2020 is open to EU and Non-EU Masters students.
- The Graduate Scholarship scheme is open to Masters students.
Value of UCD SPIRe Masters Graduate Scholarship 2020:
- Comprises a fee remission of up to half the scheduled EU fee of the programme to which they are registered
- Plus a tax-free annual stipend of EUR 750, payable in eight equal monthly installments
All students in receipt of a Scholarship are given the opportunity to develop the practical application of their academic skills by ongoing training and experience of undergraduate tutorial teaching, assessment, and pedagogical development. For Masters students, it will amount to over 4 hours per week during each of the two 12-week teaching semesters, including up to 21 hours per semester of mentored undergraduate teaching. Must submit a completed application online for a SPIRe Masters programme by Tuesday, 23rd June 2020.