Details about EPSRC/Fraunhofer UK Funded PhD Studentship
EPSRC/Fraunhofer UK Funded PhD Studentship is offered for PhD degree in the field of Biophotonics for Cytometry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by Swansea University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Covers the cost of UK/EU tuition fees + a tax-free stipend of Â£14,296 p.a. . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU and UK residents.
- Deadline: 15 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Covers the cost of UK/EU tuition fees + a tax-free stipend of Â£14,296 p.a.
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in an EU member state.
- UK students must be ordinarily resident in the UK.
- Applicants who have settled in the UK are also eligible.
- He/She must have been residing in the UK for three years before the studentship grant.
- Applicants living in the UK only for the purpose of full-time education may not be considered.
- This does not apply to UK and EU nationals.