Details about Vice Chancellor's International Scholarship at Griffith University 2024
Vice Chancellor's International Scholarship at Griffith University 2024 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 13 Apr 2024. This scholarship is provided by Griffith University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all natioanls except Australian or New Zealand citizens.
- Deadline: 13 Apr 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% of tuition fees
We are honored to provide a variety of scholarships to deserving overseas students. Recipients of our Vice Chancellor's International Scholarship are outstanding foreign applicants to Griffith University's undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Eligibility for Vice Chancellor's International Scholarship at Griffith University:
- The applicant must be a national of a nation other than New Zealand or Australia.
- The candidate must have earned at least a 6.0 on a 7-point scale, or an equivalent, in their prior coursework.
- By the deadline for scholarship applications, the student ought to have gotten an offer to attend Griffith.
- The student must meet all entrance criteria, both academic and language-related, for the undergraduate or graduate degree of their choice.
- The applicant must enroll in school full-time beginning in 2024, 2025, or 2026.
- Apply to Griffith University's undergraduate or graduate degree programs.
- After receiving your offer letter, submit your application for the scholarship before the deadline. Academic transcripts and a personal statement are required.
- Your application will be reviewed by a panel from the university if you fulfill all the qualifying conditions.
- The university will notify you of your application's status.