Details about SMART Scholarship, 2017
SMART Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of STEM disciplines. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2017. This scholarship is provided by United States Department of Defense and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, full tuition fees+stipend+health insurance+supply allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or the UK.
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, full tuition fees+stipend+health insurance+supply allowance
- The United States Department of Defense is offering the Science, Mathematics, And Research for Transformation (SMART) Scholarship to students pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree in STEM disciplines.
- The selected candidates will receive a full scholarship and be employed by the Department of Defense (DoD).
- The applicants for SMART Scholarship, 2017 should be citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or the UK.
- The candidates must be 18 years or older as of August 1st, 2018.
- The candidates should accept employment with DoD.
- The applicants must be pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree in one of the disciplines listed below.
- The candidates must participate in summer internships at DoD.
- The applicants for SMART Scholarship, 2017 should have CGPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- The undergraduate students must be enrolled in any US regionally accredited college or university and a have a high school diploma.
- The graduate applicants can be currently enrolled or be awaiting admission from the US regionally accredited college or university.
- The freshmen applicants must report an ACT or SAT Reasoning Test Score and have a CGPA of 3.0 on 4.0 scale in their first year or fall academic term.
- The freshmen candidates must submit transcripts for their fall academic term grades.
- The applicants who are graduates are expected to have taken the GRE and test scores must be reportable by ETS.
- The recipients of SMART Scholarship, 2017 get full tuition fees, a stipend of $25,000 - $38,000 depending on the degree, up to $1,200 per year towards health insurance, $1,000 per year for supplies, and summer research internships.