Details about CSIRO Alumni Scholarship In Physics 2023
CSIRO Alumni Scholarship In Physics 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $6,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens/permanent residents of Australia.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
- Deadline: 02 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $6,000
- Candidates must be permanent Australian citizens.
- Applicants must hold an Undergraduate degree in higher science degree at an Australian University.
- Successful candidates must make use of the scholarship fund to travel abroad and conduct research overseas.
- This scholarship is given based on the undergraduate degree's excellence, compatibility with Australian research, and the individual institutions' or universities' worldwide status.
- A mandatory requirement is a letter (or email) of support from the host University or institute.
- The applicant must say that they are able and willing to travel if present limitations are eliminated by the time they want to travel internationally. They must obtain comprehensive travel insurance for the duration of their vacation.
- Applicants are expected to submit a written report on their research abroad within three months of their return to Australia.
- Successful candidates will have a chance to give a short speech at a CSIRO Alumni meeting.